1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1/3 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce
6 cups frozen southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 cup ranch dressing
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup crushed Corn Flakes or Ritz cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, stir together cubed chicken and hot sauce.
3. In large bowl, stir together potatoes, ranch dressing, cheese and soup. Spoon into baking dish.
4. Place chicken over potato mixture.
5. In small bowl, stir together crumbs and butter. Sprinkle on top of chicken strips.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is no longer pink.
7. Sprinkle with green onions just before serving.
YOU SHOULD ALSO SEE :