Easy crockpot beef carnitas

For some reason I can’t say that word without a Mexican accent and drawing out the middle of the word as long and obnoxiously as I can. Seriously, I did all the prep for these pork carnitas in under a minute. They were moist, spicy, and great snuggled in a warm tortilla with some pico de gallo, avocado, cheese, and a squeeze of lime. John loved the pork on a salad with some of the extra sauce that it had been cooking in all day. I loved this dish because it uses pork tenderloin which is leaner and healthier than a pork roast.

You can’t see but this pork is super moist.

These Easy Crockpot Pork Carnitas come from Kelle Hampton who is a mom who shares her life inspirations as well as her experiences with having a daughter with down syndrome. If you haven’t heard of her blog start here to hear her story. Once I started reading, I was hooked on Kelle’s outlook on life.

You Should also see :