MINI BLT WRAPS

Let’s play the “I’ve Never” game.
I’ve never been skydiving.
I’ve never been in jail.
I’ve never had a BLT sandwich.
Now it’s your turn…
Should I be scared of your answers…because I kind of am.

Although I’ve never had one, I love bacon, lettuce, and tomato so what could go wrong. This may not be the traditional BLT sandwich with bread but the tortilla wrapped version makes for a tasty sandwich. I know it’s not brain science but the idea of these is great on so many levels.

I’m obsessed with all things mini lately too so I looked for the smallest flour tortillas I could find for mini wraps. These would be great for a big gathering where you want to make something more substantial than a dip but don’t want to commit to something bigger.

Ingredients :
6 (6 inch) small flour tortillas
1 cup diced tomatoes
1/2 cup mayonnaise
about 2 1/2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
10-12 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled

Instructions :
In a small bowl combine tomatoes and mayonnaise. Spread about 1/4 cup of the mixture onto each tortilla. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Layer lettuce and bacon on top.
Roll tightly and slice in half at a diagonal.
Secure with a toothpick for easy eating. Store in the refrigerator.