Snicker caramel apple pie

One of my FAVORITE desserts is apple’s & snickers “salad.” Have you tried it? It’s just 3 simple ingredients: apples, snickers and cool whip. Amazing right? Well I decided to take that simple dessert a little further and make a snicker caramel apple pie! WOWZA! It was quite delicious if I do say so myself. :) This is the perfect dessert to end summer and start the beginning of fall.

Ingredients :
1 pie crust
3 green apples diced
1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
15-20 mini snickers chopped
2 1/2 cup COOL WHIP whipped topping softened
1/3 cup can sweetened condensed milk
2 oz cream cheese (softened)


Instructions :
Spread snickers on bottom of pie crust. Next layer the apples next. Then drizzle caramel on top.
Combine cool whip, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together in a small bowl and spread on top. (Side Note: I made this again and mixed the COOL WHIP, condensed milk and cream cheese in a bowl and then added the apples and snickers into that. Then I put it all in the pie crust. I think that way turned out great! :D)
Drizzle with caramel and a few snickers. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Take out about 5 minutes before serving and top with fresh apple slices. Enjoy!
**notes: this pie is best on the first day! if you want to keep the apples from browning, you can put a little lemon juice on them.

YOU SHOULD ALSO SEE :