Whether on the deck or inside by a window, the Cold Hardy Avocado Tree offers dual functionality: it's a resilient plant on the patio and a reliable producer of fruit in the kitchen.
Able to withstand frigid temperatures as low as 18 degrees, from Green Bay to Tampa Bay, the Cold Hardy Avocado lives up to its name. Producing an abundant yield of fruit for more than half the year, in colder climates, just bring it in during winter months and watch your tree continue to grow.
You can get the molds from Amazon.
via : Avocado
You Should also see :
- Awesome Vertical Garden With Recycled PET Bottles ...
- raised beds for gardening
- Growing Rose From Cutting
- Perfect Gardening Design Idea "Upside Down Planter...
- 4 Beautiful planter ideas