So Hardy, it Grows Indoors or Out… reportedly withstanding brief temperatures as low as 22 F. If you live in a colder climate, you can easily move it inside for the winter. Your tree will continue to bear fruit and brighten your home. Its vivid yellow/orange fruit against its glossy evergreen foliage will make this your all-time favorite houseplant.
You can get the molds from Amazon.
via : Meyer Lemon
You Should also see :
- Awesome Vertical Garden With Recycled PET Bottles ...
- raised beds for gardening
- Growing Rose From Cutting
- Perfect Gardening Design Idea "Upside Down Planter...
- 4 Beautiful planter ideas