Forcing tulip bulbs in water


Forcing tulips in water is a fun, easy, and a unique way to present tulips that most people have not seen before. I think showing the natural beauty of the bulb is a pure, modern, and minimalist approach to floral design. Give it a try.

Give me flowers any day of the week and see me smile, but give me tulips and you have just made this lady a very happy woman! I adore tulips. Blame it on my genes, I’m Dutch. In years past you could find me each fall, out in the garden with my bulb digger, planting a multitude of spring blooming bulbs. I think my record year (as far as bulb planting effort is concerned) was 450 bulbs. My house looked FABULOUS! But that was a lot of work. For all you non-green thumbs and impatient peeps, I want to share a little trick about How to Force Tulip Bulbs in Water.

YOU SHOULD ALSO SEE :